CH4065 EZee Fold Power Wheelchair with Swingaway Footrests
The EZee Fold CH4065 is essentially the same wheelchair as the CH4060 EZee Fold HD but has a slightly smaller seat, a maximum of two batteries and a choice of elevating leg rests or conventional footrests.
The CH4065 power wheelchair is a lightweight portable power wheelchair that folds easily for easy transport and storage but offers a range of up to 10 kms per battery. While the EZee Fold comes with a high quality lithium ion battery an additional battery can be added to the chair to double the travel range.
With a seat width of 17 3/4“ and a seat depth of 15 3/4” and a weight capacity of up to 396 lbs. this chair will fit most larger sized adults.
The CH4065 also features 12” drive wheels for better performance over rougher terrain and obstacles.
The CH4065 portable power wheelchair is designed to be a easily transportable power wheelchair that can be easily folded up and loaded into vehicles or stored away. It folds into a small package without the need to remove parts or reach down to the ground.
The tires are maintenance free for durability and convenience. They will not go soft or become flat because of contact with sharp objects on the sidewalk or floor.
Like many more expensive power chairs the EZee Fold is driven using a joystick that can be mounted on either side of the chair, has flip back arms for easier transfers and access. The chair comes standard with a removable, washable, seat and back cushion for comfort and a seat belt for safety.
As with any powered mobility device the range will be affected by user weight, terrain travelled, condition of batteries and ambient temperature.
- Folds and opens in just 3 seconds.
- Strong and lightweight frame made of high grade aircraft aluminum alloy.
- Stands upright after folding for easy transport and storage.
- Flip up armrest for easier sliding transfers and to make tables more accessible
- Elevating Leg rest or standard footrests
- Up to two Li-ion batteries
- 1 Battery Included (Additional Battery Optional)
- 2 Batteries Doubles Range
- Seat Width: 430 mm (17”)
- Seat Depth 430 mm (17”)
- Seat Height: 507 mm (20”)
- Backrest Height: 441 mm (17.4”)
- Net Weight: 25 kg (55 lbs.)
- Weight Capacity: 160 kg (350 lbs.)
- Caster: 8” Tire
- Rear Wheel: 12” Tire
- Battery: Lithium battery, 24V, 10 AH
- Max speed: 7.2 kph (4.5 mph)
- Max. Climbing Grade: 12 degrees
- Charging period: 5 hours per battery
- Endurance: Up to 15 km (9.4 miles) / battery
- Overall size: 954 x 629 x 948 mm (37.6” x 24.8” x 37.3”)
- Folded size: 629 x 346 x 752 mm (24.8” x 13.6” x 29.6”)
- *Speed and Range are dependent on the weight of the user, condition of the batteries and terrain travelled. Weights & measurements are approximate.
Air Travel:Attention: All our scooter batteries are sealed batteries and are designed to be safe for air travel. Airlines are especially careful these days when it comes to transporting batteries and there have been cases recently where scooter batteries have been confiscated prior to a flight forcing the traveller to purchase new batteries at their destination.
When booking a flight where you intend to take your wheelchair or scooter, always make sure with the airline that your batteries meet their requirements for air travel.
EZee Fold Generations
G1 Ezee Fold Wheelchairs
- CH4050 - 10" Wheels & Footboard
- CH4055 - 10" Wheels & Footrests
- CH4060 - 12" Wheels & Footboard
- CH4065 - 12" Wheels & Footrests
G2 Ezee Fold Wheelchairs
G3 Ezee Fold Wheelchairs
EZee Life™ EZee Fold Limited Warranty
|Part Name||Warranty Length|
|Other items||1 Year|
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.